DAS FORTE MUSIC

DAS FORTE MUSIC
This blog is my offering to you of music that makes a statement.
You may not like every post, but I assure you I shall not bore you.
ENJOY

Monday, February 10, 2014

DAS FORTE IT IS..... DAS FRIENDLY? MAYBE NOT


Zack Hemsey certainly has taken orchestration to the Forte level. I do not like this stuff, but I will admit it grabs you. 

And, Hemesy sure knows how to write epic End-Of-The-World-As-We-Know-It music.




If you are familiar with Zack's work, you will know it is deeply morbid. I have to believe Zack it in touch with Satan, or else he has had some horrible thing send his life in a tragic direction. He seems to be lashing out. What is troubling is this, clever as his music is, it marries itself to the worst messages we are getting from the performance arts these days.

Where are we going? Hey, Zach, write a musical answer to that question. Is it heaven of hell?


No comments:

Post a Comment