DAS FORTE MUSIC

DAS FORTE MUSIC
This blog is my offering to you of music that makes a statement.
You may not like every post, but I assure you I shall not bore you.
ENJOY

Thursday, February 13, 2014

DAS FALSETTO- DAS NUTTY AS A FRUITCAKE


This one was popular when I was in college. I never paid much attention to it, so I assumed the high voice was a girl. I never listened to the words. I just found this, and I decided this kid was pretty clever, and........ FORTE.

So, it deserves a play for memory's sake, and then off to the closet again.



How about the pegged trousers and the skinny ties. I hated those ties. The pegged trousers had to be designed by some French queer, at least that was my Dad's verdict. But you have to give that era credit for not coming out dressed in rubbish they found in the dumpster behind Goodwill Industries.

If the 60s was art, we are lost forever. But, some poor demented soul our there needs the rush of returning to those plastic years. GO HERE, AND ENJOY


No comments:

Post a Comment