DAS FORTE MUSIC

DAS FORTE MUSIC
This blog is my offering to you of music that makes a statement.
You may not like every post, but I assure you I shall not bore you.
ENJOY

Friday, December 26, 2014

SAD SONG FROM ALBERTA, CANADA


Cowboy songs are all too often sad. Life is going great, and then one day tragedy strikes out of the blue. That is the way it was before we had our nanny government killing us slowly by poisoning us with city water, deadly food additives, and Big Pharma drugs. 

I just got a phone call this morning from CVS drug store trying to convince me to get my flu shot-- you know, the one that the CDC has actually said does not work this year-- the one that is laced with mercury as a preservative.

I would rather take my chances on the mercy of my God and the wide open places of Texas.




No comments:

Post a Comment